FERNDALE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT VIRTUAL TALENT SHOW !
WHAT: A virtual (video tape submitted) Talent Show!
WHO: Open to any K4-12th grade Ferndale Area Student and/or families.
To be part of the FASD Virtual Talent Show, please submit the following to Mrs. Jill Vuckovich at JVuckovich@fadsk12.org no later than May 10, 2020.
- Your name and names of any and all people in the performance
- What your performance will be: singing, dancing, comedy, instrumental, gymnastics, etc…
- If using music in any way, please list the name of the music/artist.
- Keep the performance to 3 minutes MAX! Keep all content appropriate.
***After Mrs. Vuckovich has approved your performance choice, you will need to submit the final video performance to Toby Bialas firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN May 20, 2020
- All submissions must be of clear quality.
- All performances, including language, music, and all content must be appropriate, and follow school policy. Music used has to be checked for content and copyright laws.
- Submit performance video to email@example.com THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE by May 20, 2020
Only videos that can be uploaded, are appropriate in length and content, have had music vetted for use, and are submitted on time will be included.
****GRADUATES AND FAMILY MEMBERS WELCOME TO PERFORM****
A FASD Talent Show Premiere date will be announced on the District Website and Facebook page, The Ferndale Band Facebook page, The FAEA Facebook page, and the Ferndale Area PTO Facebook page.
We are also accepting art entries. Please email Mrs. Sendek for more information. Her contact is MSendek@fasdk12.org